Saturday, August 22, 2015

HORIKITA MAKI GOT MARRIED!!!

Horikita Maki (26) and Koji Yamamoto (38) got married!

(okay, keep calm)
They met each other during the drama Atashinchi no Danshi which is  years ago. They also got to work again in a stage play “Wuthering Heights” (Arashigaoka). 

I never see this coming. Never.
I even checked the official website of Maki's agency for the confirmation.
It breaks my heart. </3 


They only dated for two months. Why?!
I know I should be happy. I am. But my fangirl heart was shattered. T__T


                                                            What will happen to my OTP, Tomaki? </3


I share in the grief of all Maki's pairings. The sadness is real. 



credit to owner



Just click the links below for the whole article.
(I don't have the strength to write more asdffghjjkl *throws the laptop and cries, I am a true fan. I'll still love Maki, but let me cry <?3)



http://aramajapan.com/news/maki-horikita-and-koji-yamamoto-got-married/21807/
Horikita Maki 's Agency Sweet Power confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment